- Radio X London only breakfast drops from 300,000 to 170,000 weekly listeners quarter on quarter, with the first set of national figures giving Moyles 776,000 weekly reach at breakfast. The station itself has 1.2m across the UK - same as last quarter - and 337,00 in London.
- Record reach for BBC Radio 2, now with 15.51m compared with 15.09 last year. Best show figures for Ken Bruce, Jeremy Vine and Dermot O'Leary. Chris Evans has almost 10m listeners - up from 9.439 last quarter to 9.727 this time round.
- The Radio 1 Breakfast Show With Nick Grimshaw now attracts 5.44 million listeners per week, compared to 5.87m last quarter and 5.5m last year. Including all listeners aged 10+, the show now has a weekly audience of 5.86m.
- Best stats for BBC Radio 6 Music with 2.2m listeners - Steve Lamacq retains the biggest show on the network with 1.01m and for the first time, all four shows in daytime (Shaun Keaveny, Lauren Laverne, Radcliffe and Maconie, and Steve Lamacq) have over 900 000 listeners.
- Capital has a clear lead over KISS for weekly reach - with 312,000 listeners between them.
- The LBC brand has grown again across the country, now reaching 1.5m listeners every week (up 13% on the previous year). LBC overall scores a record high in London with 1.3m listeners.
- BBC Radio 3 achieves its highest reach in three years with 2.11m weekly listeners.Jazz FM has reached over half a million listeners nationally.Gold London has lost a quarter of its audience - now at 250k from 337k.
- Classic FM has lost listeners quarter on quarter and year on year - both down 7%to 5.1m.
- Capital XTRA up 43% year on year nationally and now has 1.2m listeners each week.Capital Liverpool is up 7% with an extra 15,000 bums on seats in the last three months.KISS and Absolute Radio achieve the #1 and #2 national commercial breakfast shows.Absolute 80s has its highest ever RAJAR with 1.7m, whilst Absolute Radio 90s gets 681k - also a record.Absolute Radio grows listeners to 2.2m from 2m last year, and Christian O'Connell has a record high of 1.113m.
- Record reach for Absolute 80s with 1.7m listeners and remains biggest commercial digital station.
- KISSTORY increases reach to 1.4m listeners, up 27% year on year.
- Smooth Radio North West gets back over a million listeners - to match its frequency of 1.004m.XS Manchester has lost 18,000 listeners, going from 111k to 93k - the station changed during the survey period.Tay 3 is up 50% weekly reach - which means it now has 3,000 listeners rather than 2,000.
- Lyca Radio 1458am has had a bad quarter, down 61% in weekly reach - from 159,000 listeners to 62k.
- Mi-Soul, the London DAB station, keeps its debut audience of 29,000 weekly listeners.
- Nation Radio in Wales has lost 29% weekly reach - or 43,000 listeners, now at 107,000.
- Premier Christian Radio's London figures are up 11% reach and it has a 42% increase in total hours.
The Latest RAJAR Radio Audience Figrues:
For a high resolution version of the image below click here.